Tuesday 24 November 2015

thanksgiving poem

(Things)
I am thankful for Gamestop it lets me get the video games i want and i dont have to pay as much.
I am thankful for being able to be alive because life is wonderful.
I am thankful for food because it keeps me alive.

(Places you go)
I am thankful for florida because… its always sunny there.
I am thankful for… cedar point because… i love roller coasters and i never barf.
I am thankful for michigan because… it is such a wonderful place to live.

(People)
I am thankful for my mom because… she lets me live in a home.
I am thankful for… my friends because… they keep me company.
I am thankful for my siblings because… they will always be there.

I am most thankful for… my life it is wonderful to live in this amazing world.

No comments:

Post a Comment