Tuesday 7 October 2014

LIBRARY TIME

Yesterday i went to the library my sister wanted to get a new book called alliegant it was the book after divergent and insurgent we knew that it was an adult book so i showed her the adult section we went up to the adult section desk "do you have a book called allegiant" we asked the woman "hmm... let me check 7 alligent books... and theyre all out" "aw man" i thought so then aria put hold on alligent.  then I went to the youth section and got many books, last time i got 12 books and finished them in a few days. so this time i got 21 books WOAH! a lot of them were comics because at the library there are a lot of comics. I was checking out the books but somehow a book i didnt want got into my bag and I never checked it out. we walked outside to leave BEEP BEEP BEEP!!! "???!!!" I thought then I went to the desk and told them the problem and counted the books they put the book on the fly and let us go and the red buzzer beeped behind us. 
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment